- Realistic Granite and Stone
- F/X Wood Graining Techniques
- Marbleizing and Cut Marble Finishing
- Graphic Layout and Design Theory
- "Hot Rod" Flame Layout
- Pinstriping Techiques
- Tribal Design Layout
- Carbon Fibre Effects
- Tribal Flames
- Helmet Painting
- Full-Sized Truck Graphic Layout Demo
- Race Car Paint Layout Demo
- Full Hood Mural Fantasy Demo
- Biomechanical Design
- Computer-Cut "Diamond Plate" Design
- Space, Nebula and Planet Mural Effects
- Steel Panel with Rivet and Rust F/X
- Skull Layouts: Freehand and with Stencils
- Chrome F/X
- Cloud F/X
- The Infamous "Stretched Face" Effect
- Checker Graphics: Furled and Standard
- One-Shot Window Logo Design Demo
- Ripped Metal Effect
- Brains Effect
- Urethane and Materials Theory
- And Much More!
Craig Fraser's Cheap Tricks & Special F/X is the most compreshensive and up-to-date how-to handbook on automotive airbrushing and kustom graphics you'll ever want to own! Keep it on hand as a reference tool, or read it from cover to cover.
With a range of topics from basic layout and simple fades to the most advanced airbrush effects used by the industry experts today, this easy-to-use manual has dozens of techniques and insights for artists and car kustomizers at every level of expertise.
It's an excellent addition to the arsenal of any professional and a must-have for beginners.
Publisher: Airbrush Action
Publication Date: 3rd Edition 2004