- How to use an airbrush
- Varieties of airbrushes
- How to disassemble and assemble an airbrush
- Anatomy of an airbrush
- How to clean and maintain your airbrush
- Troubleshooting your equipment
- A variety of airbrush drills
- How to prep a surface
- When to use a blade versus an X-Acto knife
- Use of a variety of masking and speciality tapes
- The uses of sandpaper and ScotchBrite pads
- Use of stencils
- How to master the flare stroke
- How to create an image using all the strokes taught in this video
- Gradated fading
- How to achieve 3-D shapes
- How to create a skull using stencils and freehand techniques
- How to render simple flames
- And more!
Here's the ultimate video guide for aspiring automotive custom painters. Introduction to automotive airbrushing is geared for artists with no prior experience with custom painting, and includes airbrush drills, introduction to materials, paint, hardware and much more.
This DVD presentation by kustom master Craig Fraser is a must for beginners.
Running time: 90 minutes
Region: 0 (Region Free)