- Scale Model restoration
- Rust /Paint removal
- Glass etching
- Protective equipment like goggles, gloves and face masks must be worn at all times, while using this product.
- Inhalation of airborne oxide abrasive may cause serious lung damage.
- Must only be decanted and sprayed in a well ventilated area.
- Keep children and pets away from the work area.
- Remove any mechanical or motorized items which can be damaged by airborne abrasive
- Remove flamable liquids from the work area as sparks might be created which are capable of igniting an explosion or fire.
A replacement 340 gram bottle of Aluminium Oxide abrasive media to suit the Badger 260 & AB-178 Sandblaster kits. The Badger Aluminium Oxide Abrasive is ground to a grit size of 220.