With a double-action trigger to precisely control the air /paint mix, this professional quality airbrush is particularly suitable for detail design work. It is of all metal construction.
This airbrush features an air control valve directly on the airbrush for superb control at your fingertips. Also the handle is of a cut away design, enabling rapid clearance of any fluid tip blockages.
Fine detail applications include Model Painting, Body Art, Hobby and Craft, Fine Art, Photo Retouching, Illustrations, Textiles and T-shirt painting.
This is a double action type of air brush, where pressing the trigger turns on the air and pulling the trigger operates the needle/tip valve which controls how much paint is released. These can work down to very fine lines (1mm or less) when you have reached the required skill level. The largest spray pattern is approx 40mm dependant on distance from the surface to be sprayed.
- 13cc Gravity multi-angle side feed cup (can be fitted to the left or right side)
- Air regulator at airbrush
- Cut away handle for rapid clearing of nozzle blockages
- Fluid nozzle – 0.2 mm
- Working pressure – 15-50 psi
- Capacity of cup – 13cc
- 1/8bsp connection (9mm diameter)
- Supplied in plastic case complete with: Adjusting spanner, Barbed hose connector