With a simple pistol trigger for air and paint control, this gravity feed airbrush is particularly suitable for general purpose hobby/model work. The AB-116-A also comes with three interchangeable gravity feed cups (2cc, 5cc and 13cc) and is particularly suitable for work where a small spraygun would be practical.The spray pattern is variable between 3 – 40mm.
The AB-116-A is a fixed action trigger style airbrush. They are also known as pistol grip airbrushes.
This pistol trigger action airbrush works perfectly with water colours, acrylics, gouaches and enamels.
This airbrush has internal rubber seals and is not suitable for use with Solvent Based Paints.
- Trigger action air/fluid control
- 0.3 mm fluid nozzle
- Detachable gravity cups (2cc, 5cc and 13cc)
- Adjustable fluid flow control
- Working pressure – 15-40 psi
- Supplied in plastic case complete with: 2cc, 5cc and 13cc gravity feed cups, Barbed tail and M5 tail, Wrench