This vital tome is loaded to the rafters with lore, epic artwork showing the scale of these magnificent cities, and all the rules you’ll need to use the Cities of Sigmar in your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. You’ll learn all about the massive Dawnbringer Crusades, the cultures of some of the most important settlements, and the histories of the people who live there.
Within this 160 Page Hardback Battletome, you’ll find:
- In-depth background on the Cities of Sigmar, including their varied histories and the advent of the Dawnbringer Crusades
- Incredible artwork that showcases the gritty reality of life in these beleaguered cities, as well as the sheer scale of the crusading forces
- 50 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for the Cities of Sigmar, from humble Freeguild Steelhelms to the heroic Tahlia Vedra
- Rules for 11 different Free Cities, including command traits, artefacts, spells for two lores of magic, and duardin prayer scriptures
- Path to Glory campaign rules focused on launching your own Dawnbringer Crusade, plus additional rules for narrative play
- Matched play rules, including four grand strategies, six battle tactics, and a core battalion unique to the Cities of Sigmar
- A stunning photography showcase, including painting guides to capture the heraldry of the various cities
This pack also includes a token board, containing 41 tokens to use during your games.
This battletome contains a one-use code to add the book to your digital library in Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App.