Kent Lind, a T-Shirt Tactics columnist for Airbrush Action magazine, offers top pro tips in this comprehensive video course for beginning airbrush users.
Mr Lind is not only one of the hottest T-Shirt airbrush talents in the world, but he is also a leading authority on all aspects of the field.
- How to disassemble and assemble an airbrush
- How to clean & maintain your airbrush
- Mastering the dagger/flare stroke
- Beginning airbrush exercises: ,The Zebra stroke, the ‘X’, the Rainbow and the Pinwheel
- Lettering basics & styles
- How to airbrush a full T-Shirt design
- Colour theory
- How to market your work
- How to render blends, fades, shadows & hot spots
- And much more!
Running time: 60 minutes
Region: 0 (Region Free)