The RichPen Phoenix Series are the Elite range of Airbrushes from Fuso Seiki Co in Japan.
Phoenix airbrushes are professional use models of RichiPen airbrushes featuring the most delicate spray for detail and precise work with a soft touch of finger level control.
The Phoenix 223C Airbrush has a 6cc fluid reservoir and is ideal for general purpose airbrushing from fine detail to broader coverage.
The eyelet needle cap eliminates air turbulence providing smooth spraying and the finest detailing.
The built-in MAC (Micro Air Control) valve allows tiny adjustments to your air flow at the airbrush.
With its 0.3mm nozzle, the RichPen 113C Airbrush is ideal for spraying correctly thinned acrylics, inks, watercolours, enamels and is suitable for the following applications:
- RichPen Phoenix 223C Double Action Gravity Feed Airbrush (0.3mm Nozzle)
- Nozzle Removal Wrench
- 1/8 BSP Connecting Nipple
- Type: Double Action, Internal Mix, Gravity Feed
- Nozzle Size: 0.3mm
- Cup Capacity: 6ml
- Preset Fluid Control Knob
- Can Spray Solvent or Water Based Fluids
- Air Pressure: 14-75 PSI
- Air Inlet: 1/8 BSP (9mm Diameter)