With its simple and sleek appearance, the Sparmax Beetle compressor is compact and light, yet very powerful for its size.The pressure is adjustable and incorporates the latest user-friendly feature: Sparmax Patented Smart-Stop Technology.
Compared to traditional auto stop which activates through pre-set on/off pressure values, the Smart Stop is a patented feature created based on a whole new idea that eliminates the pressure factor. Instead, it is controlled by a simple and intuitive action. A sensor pauses the compressor when the airbrush is placed into the holder, and restarts when the airbrush is removed. Pistol trigger & bottom fed airbrushes may not be compatible due to the trigger or bottle preventing engagement in the airbrush holder.
The Beetle’s DC motor allows for universal use from 100V-240V (supplied with Euro 2 pin plug)
The compact size of the Beetle enables users to airbrush on-the-go. Operating at a quiet level is a hallmark of this unit, for a comparison, you can see the chart below:
10 Decibels = a pin drop
20 Decibels = rustling leaves
30 Decibels = whispers
40 Decibels = the Beetle Compressor!
- Low Maintenance, Oil-less Single Piston Airbrush Compressor supplied with Euro Plug
- Air Flow: 14 LPM (0.49 CFM) at open flow, 6 LPM (0.21 CFM) at 10 psi
- Working Pressure from 0 PSI to 30 PSI • Smart-Stop Technology
- 1/8 BSP outlet on the Compressor (9mm Diameter)
- Detachable Power Lead / Plug
- 4.0m Clear Coiled Hose (1/8 BSP)
- Pressure Adjuster
- Handle with Built In Airbrush Holder
- Size: L 12.4 x W 10 x H 11.4cm (4.8″ x 3.9″ x 4.5″)
- Weight: 0.6 kgs
- Voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise Level: 40 dB
Click on the image below to download the Sparmax Beetle Compressor instructions