Codex: Death Guard contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Death Guard collectors.
Few armies offer such a rich canvas for painting and modelling as the Death Guard. Every miniature is riddled with gruesome details and grisly flourishes, showing the blessings they have received from Nurgle, and in turn how they will spread the Lord of Decay’s infections. With them you can craft a truly head turning – not to mention stomach turning – force that can terrify your enemies and be disgustingly powerful on the battlefield.
This book is the ultimate guide to the Death Guard, featuring in depth lore and background and the rules that you need to field them in Warhammer 40,000.
Within this Death Guard Codex, you’ll find:
This book contains:
- Background on the reunification of Mortarion with the Death Guard during the Great Crusade, his eventual fall into heresy, and the process inflicted upon the Death Guard as Nurgle’s Destroyer Plague took them.
- Information on the organisational structure of the Death Guard following the Horus Heresy and how their cohesion meant they were better able to enact war upon the galaxy.
- Incredible photography of units, single miniatures, and armies on terrain, both on their own and as part of battle scenes.
- Datasheets that cover every unit fieldable by a Death Guard army.
- Death Guard-specific Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Relics, and psychic powers.
- In-depth Crusade rules that let you grow your force as it spreads diseases and plague across the galaxy.
- And more!
There are no reviews yet.