Codex: Tyranids contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Tyranid collectors.
This expansive book is a must-have for those who play and collect the devouring forces of the Tyranids.
It provides the rules to play a Tyranid army, and contains a mountain of background lore, so you can learn about the history of the Tyranids’ unstoppable onslaught into the galaxy, the combat applications of their countless organic bio-weapons, and the divergences in evolution and behaviour between the tendrils of the innumerable hive fleets.
Within this Tyranid Codex, you’ll find:
– In-depth coverage on the vast, nearly-uncountable swarm, and the numerous conflicts the Hive Fleets have been involved in since the Imperium first encountered them. You’ll also find information on the named Hive Fleets such as Leviathan, Behemoth, and Kronos
– Gruesome and detailed artwork that depicts everything from the lowliest Ripper to the most terrifying Hive Tyrant, each boasting chitinous armour and vicious fangs
– All the rules you need to play a Tyranid army, including 41 datasheets covering every size and shape of biomorph and bioweapon, as well as a number of rules for rare organisms, Hive Fleet adaptations, adaptive physiologies, spore seeding, synaptic imperatives, and Hive Mind disciplines
– All the rules you need to wage a Crusade campaign of narrative games in which your Hive Fleet devours planets, including new Agendas, Battle Traits, Requisitions, and Crusade Relics
– An ‘Eavy Metal miniatures showcase full of wonderfully painted Tyranid miniatures