The Exiled Dead are aggressive, but flexible enough to keep your opponents on their toes and play for objectives. Once you get your shambling fighters into a good position, they’ll be tough to tackle. To this end, Deintalos has an ability that will keep them all moving, activating multiple Arcwalkers at once. This box includes a complete Rivals deck, plus loads of extra cards allowing you to try out a few tricks, as well as universal cards and Grand Alliance cards to use with your other warbands.
This Harrowdeep: The Exiled Dead Expansion Set contains:
- 7 x Push-fit Exiled Dead miniatures – no glue required to assemble, cast in a cadaverous grey to stand out even when unpainted
- 7 x Fighter cards, one for each warrior in the warband – Deintalos the Exile, the Prentice Markov, the Deadwalker Regulus, and the Arcwalkers Vlash, Bault, Coyl, and Ione.
- 65 cards to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Harrowdeep, including:
- 12 x Exiled Dead objective cards
- 10 x Exiled Dead upgrade cards
- 10 x Exiled Dead gambit spell and ploy cards
- 6 x Universal Objective cards, usable by any warband
- 7 x Universal Upgrade cards, usable by any warband
- 7 x Universal Gambit cards, usable by any warband
- 12 x Grand Alliance cards, usable by any warband belonging to the specified Grand Alliance
- 1 x Exiled Dead Warband Background / Rivals Deck Card
Miniatures in this box are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel paints.