- Effective: Full-size 5-micron filter. 2X Filtering Effect compared to other airbrush-attached moisture traps
- Easy to Use: With a built-in bleed valve to control pressure. Also a spring-loaded drain valve enables quick release of filtered water.
- Ergonomic: Lightweight. Comfortable grip - when attached below the airbrush.
- All Iwata airbrushes
- All Harder & Steenbeck airbrushes (After removing the quick release tail)
- Harder & Steenbeck Colani (With an additional quick release coupling body fitted)
- DeVilbiss DAGR
- All our AB Range airbrushes (Models listed below need an additional adaptor)
- AB-128 Airbrush via our AB-M538 adaptor
- AB-138 Airbrush via our AB-M538 adaptor
- Badger airbrushes via our AB-M538-BADGER adaptor.
This is the latest design of the Sparmax Silver Bullet mini airbrush filter.
This version combines the filtering effects of the original Silver Bullet with the additional function of a bleed valve regulator. This offers greater control where it matters most, at the airbrush.
The Silver Bullet Plus is Sparmax's latest solution to prevent water from reaching your airbrush. Airbrush compressors when they run hot can condense the air's natural humidity into water vapour and when the air cools, the vapour will re-form into water causes the airbrush to spit. Sparmax Silver Bullet mini filters remove this water before it reaches your airbrush guaranteeing a dry, clean air supply.
The filter has a 1/8 BSP female outlet, which fits straight onto the airbrushes listed below with a 1/8 BSP male inlet
It will screw directly on to the following airbrushes (Not compatible with Suction Feed models)