- Pro use of the House of Kolor paint system, including Kosmic Krome
- Tribal and Tiki designs
- Pinstriping techniques
- The business of automotive custom painting
- Paint and equipment
- Basic and advanced airbrush techniques with Iwata airbrushes
- Advanced use of Artool stencils
- Eye-popping advanced mural techniques
- How to render killer skulls
- New carbon fibre effect
- Monochromatic painting
- Freehand airbrushing
- Freehand masking techniques
- More biomechanical art
- Sequential masking techniques
- Advanced taping methods
- More graphic layout and design theory
- Textures and special effect:
- Bullet holes
- Realistic fire (including blue fire)
- Machine turned metal
- Faux f/x (chrome trim, grill, headlights, etc.)
- And tons more!
Learn how to paint cars, trucks, bikes, surfboards, drums, guitars, motorcycle helmets and RC cars!
Craig Fraser's Automotive Cheap Tricks & Special F/X II is the most complete how-to book on automotive custom painting and airbrushing ever published. Including the most current and advanced airbrush effects, this volume is a perfect launching pad for beginning artists, and a superior elite playbook and reference guide for airbrush and refinish professionals.
Craig Fraser's work has been showcased on some of the world's largest automotive stages, including SEMA, the LA Auto Show, the Tokyo Auto Salon, the Grand National Roadster Show and many others.
In this book you'll learn step-by-step, how to paint cars, bikes, trucks, motorcycle helmets, guitars, drums, RC car bodies, surfboards, and metal panels.