This multipart plastic kit builds a full warband of the Horns of Hashut, for use in games of Warcry. Led by Ruinator war-leaders, these zealous slavers don work-leathers, chains, and scaled armour for battle. While the elites wear brazen war-masks and wield a variety of flails, horned bidents, ash bombs, and flame-hurling devices, the warband’s lesser Shatterers are armed with tools of labour such as hammers and mattocks. These models can also be used as part of a Slaves to Darkness army in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
This set contains ten plastic miniatures:
- 1 x Ruinator Alpha (with a War Bident or Heavy Flail)
- 1 x Ruinator
- 3 x Demolishers with Crushing Weapons
- 1 x Demolisher with Crushing Weapon and Shield
- 1 x Demolisher with Flamehurler
- 3 x Shatterers
This set also includes:
- A Horns of Hashut abilities card, to help unleash this warband’s merciless tactics in your games of Warcry (in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian)
- 7 x Horns of Hashut fighter cards, for viewing your rules at a glance
- 2 x wound divider cards for tracking your fighters in battle
This kit comprises 90 plastic components, and is supplied with 3 x Citadel 32mm Round Bases, 4 x Citadel 28.5mm Round Bases, and 3 x Citadel 25mm Round Bases.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.