The versatility of the 150 allows for a broad range of applications, making it the “classic” airbrush in the Badger line. The 150 accepts a 8cc (1/4 oz) colour cup for small volume painting needs, or three larger sized jars can be used for bigger jobs (all available as additional accessories).
Used by everyone from artists to taxidermists and auto customisers to furniture refinishers, this airbrush sprays properly thinned acrylics, acrylic enamels and laquers, gouaches, fabric colours, inks and dyes.
Supplied with fine,medium and large needle/tip set-ups, and rubber airhose in plastic blow moulded case
- Self lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear.
- Non-slip one piece trigger
- PTFE head seal assures efficient paint flow.
- Winged back lever design for easy re-assembly and smooth trigger control
- Fine (F) – pencil line to 2″ (51mm) spray pattern
- Medium (M) – 1/32″ (0.8mm) to 2 1/2″ (63mm) spray pattern
- Heavy (H) – from 1/16″ (1.5mm) to 3″ (76mm) spray pattern
- Badger Model 150 Kit
- Fine, Medium & Heavy needle/nozzle sets
- 1/4 oz colour cup
- 3/4oz attachable jar with lid
- 2oz jar wth lid
- Badger braided air hose to 1/4bsp