The Paasche RG is a double action gravity feed airbrush.
The airbrush features a chrome plated body and anodized aluminum handle for durability.
The Paasche Raptor RG#1 is a fine detail airbrush which allows the user to achieve hair line detailing.
A PTFE packing allows the Paasche Raptor Airbrush to handle any water or solvent based paint.
- Quality Precision materials for fine detail work
- Highly polished & hardened stainless steel needles for long life and reduced clogging
- Solvent proof needle packing allow spraying of water & solvent based paints
- Chrome plated body
- Double Action, Internal mix, Gravity feed
- Head Size: Size 1 (0.25mm)
- 2ml Gravity Cup
- Fluid Packing: Can spray solvent or water based fluids
- Air Volume: 20 PSI @ 0.5 CFM
- Air Pressure: 20-75 PSI
- Air Inlet: ¼-20 Thread (Paasche thread) – Adaptor Available
Click on the image below to down the Paasche Raptor Airbrush instructions