This Sparmax Flyer SR and 610H Plus Compressor kit is easy to use for those who are new to airbrushing as the slot in gravity cups on the flyer mean that there is no need to clean the airbrush between colour changes. With a 0.4mm nozzle and 15ml slot in bottles, the Sparmax Flyer is suitable for medium/coverage work. Ideal for airbrushing primers, varnishes and base coat coverage.
SPARMAX TC-610H Plus – OIL-LESS MINI PISTON AIRBRUSH COMPRESSOR WITH 2.5 LITRE AIR RECEIVER
The new Sparmax 610H Plus Compressor is the updated version of the TC-610H but with enhanced features of an even more protective metal case and the addition of 2 detachable airbrush holders for the convenience of the users.
Like the TC-610H, it delivers the most airflow in the Achieve series, close to doubled airflow which can meet the needs of airbrush enthusiasts and professionals alike, and features an air tank system which helps to provide a consistent airflow with minimal pulsations. This is a single cylinder compressor.
The TC-610H Plus is supplied in a sturdy steel case with carry handle, case mounted pressure regulator / moisture trap and two removable case mounted airbrush holders. The pressure regulator has two 1/8 BSP male outlets (one supplied with a blanking cap). The 610H Plus also comes supplied with one 3.0m braided air hose with 1/8 BSP female fittings.
The Sparmax 610H Plus Compressor also comes supplied with three adaptors to connect Aztek, Badger and Paasche airbrushes to the 1/8BSP braided hose.
- Motor: 1/6HP AC
- Automatic type with Pressure Auto On/Off Switch preset at 40 psi On/60 psi Off
- Outlet: 1/8b BSP Male (9mm diameter)
- Airflow: 23-28 lpm (0.85 CFM)
- Decibel Rating: 53dB
- Weight: 7.3 KG
- Air tank: 2.5 Litres
- Size: L32 x W16 x H37CM
- Equipped with Case Mounted Pressure regulator/Moisture trap/Gauge set
- Two Case Mounted Airbrush Holders
SPARMAX FLYER SR SINGLE ACTION AIRBRUSH (0.4MM NOZZLE)
The Sparmax Flyer SR (Solvent Resistant Version) easy to use for those who are new to airbrushing as the slot in gravity cups mean that there is no need to clean the airbrush between colour changes. With a 0.4mm nozzle and 15ml slot in bottles, the Sparmax Flyer is suitable for medium/coverage work and quick colour changes.
- Ergonomic Design
- Light Weight: 75g
- Adjustable Line Width
- Swift Color Changing
- No Disassembly of the Airbrush
- No Cleaning Between Color Changes
The Sparmax 610H Plus and SR Flyer Airbrush Kit Includes
- Sparmax 610H Plus – Mini Piston Compressor in Case with 2.5 litre Air Receiver
- Braided Airbrush Hose with 1/8 BSP connections
- Sparmax Flyer SR Gravity Feed Single Action Airbrush (0.4mm Nozzle)
- Sparmax Flyer SR Bottle Set (Kit of 2 15ml SR Bottles)
European customers can connect to EU mains by purchasing the following UK to EURO plug adaptor