The Sparmax GP-850 is a spray gun style gravity feed airbrush with a 0.5mm nozzle setup. These models are also known as pistol grip airbrushes
It includes both a fan and round pattern air caps. The round air cap deliveries the typical round airbrush spray pattern and the fan air cap gives a shorter, broader pattern for larger coverage.
The 0.5mm needle and nozzle is ideal for general purpose, high paint flow airbrushing with wider spray patterns.
This airbrush features a pre-set handle which allows you to limit the movement of the trigger thus setting a maximum width of spray pattern
- Spraygun style trigger airbrush
- Internal paint mix
- 0.5 mm fluid nozzle
- Fan spray pattern air cap (requires compressor with 1.2 cfm output)
- Round spray pattern air cap
- 1/8″ to 2″ (3mm to 50mm) spray pattern with round air cap
- 1″ to 2 1/2″ (25mm to 63mm) spray pattern with fan air cap
- Pre-set handle
- Working pressure – 15-40 psi
- Capacity of bottle – 125 cc
- 1/8 BSP thread connection (9mm diameter)
To download the Sparmax GP-850 airbrush instructions click on the picture below