This gargantuan multipart plastic kit builds a super-heavy Baneblade, a thundering tank that wields a full arsenal and is capable of absorbing punishment that would annihilate a small army. If you’re looking for a lynchpin around which a mighty armoured column can be built, a super heavy tank is a fine choice that can shock your foes and soak up incredible amounts of firepower, sparing the rest of your army. It is armed with a mighty baneblade cannon and co-axial autocannon on the turret, plus a demolisher cannon on the forward hull, two lascannons on side turrets, twin heavy bolters on a forward hull turret, two twin heavy flamers in sponson mounts, and a heavy stubber in a pintle mount atop the turret. The sponson flamers can be replaced with another two twin heavy bolters, and extra sponsons can be added with additional lascannons and either twin heavy bolters or twin heavy flamers. That’s a LOT of firepower.
You’ll also find cosmetic options, like extra stowage, additional armour plating on the treads, tow hooks, fuel, and options for gunners and tank commanders in the hatches – including a choice of different heads. You can alternatively build the tank commander on foot, armed with a bolt pistol or laspistol in one hand, and a power sword or pointing hand in the other. No matter how you build it, your bits box will appreciate all the extra plastic left over.
This massive kit can alternatively build a variety of other super-heavy tanks:
- Banesword – armed with a quake cannon to punish vehicles and fortifications at extreme range
- Shadowsword– armed with a tank-slagging volcano cannon
- Doomhammer – armed with a titan-slaying magma cannon and troop-carrying capacity
- Stormsword – armed with a bunker-busting stormsword siege cannon
- Banehammer – armed with a tremor cannon to slow down aggressive opponents
- Stormlord – armed with a vulcan mega-bolter and large troop-carrying capacity
- Hellhammer – armed with a hellhammer cannon for close-quarters warfare
This kit is comprised of a staggering 381 plastic components and one Baneblade Transfer Sheet with 253 transfers.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.
There are no reviews yet.