This Codex contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Grey Knights collectors.
The secretive and sinister 666th Chapter of Space Marines are a force of elite warriors, even beyond their Adeptus Astartes kin. Each member of the Chapter has an affinity for the powers of the warp, and they can channel their gifts in battle to blast their foes apart with bolts of energy as well as the might of their arms. Clad in power armour of unusual design, and armed with weapons of rare potency, this small but deadly army strikes from their hidden base on Titan, more than a match for the strongest enemies the Imperium must face.
Within this 112 Page Hardback Grey Knights Codex, you’ll find:
- The clandestine legacy of the Grey Knights, including their myth-shrouded founding and classified operations throughout the history of the Imperium
- A guide to the unorthodox organisation and heraldry of the Grey Knights and their various Brotherhoods
- A Grey Knights bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for units that are available to the armies of the Grey Knights – including 32 datasheets
- Stratagems, Relics, and optional secondary objectives that illustrate the mystifying goals and remarkable tactics of the Grey Knights
- A Crusade section providing Agendas, Crusade Relics, Battle Traits, Requisitions, Psychic Fortitudes, Honoured Titles, and unique Daemonic Nemesis rules
- And loads more…