- How to render drop shadows
- How to achieve symmetry
- How to achieve thick and thin lines
- "Loose" wraps
- "Tight" wraps
- Advanced use of Wicked Colours
- Gender orientated designs
- How to add contrast to name designs
- Use of dagger strokes
- How to achieve brighter whites
- Colour combinations
- Arched names
- Discussion of trigger control
- Pricing guidelines
- Tip dry
- How to use stencils
- And more!
The strong demand for a new DVD on lettering has been answered with airbrush master Gary Worthington?s T-Shirt Lettering Boot Camp.
This title features the demonstration of eleven popular fonts and their alphabets (print, script, scratch script, scratch print, double-stroke script, bold script, bubble, box print, bold box print, old English, graffiti, and stenciled lettering), and the painting of twenty-two names in various forms, colors, and designs.
Running time: 115 minutes
Skill Level: Beginner to Advanced
Region: 0 (Region Free)