This starter set is the ideal way to get into Warhammer Underworlds. With two complete warbands, the full rules, and all of the dice, tokens, and boards that you need to play the game, there is no better choice to begin your adventures in the ultimate competitive miniatures game.
The warband-specific decks in this starter set are designed for use in the Rivals game format – a format that uses pre-made decks ready for play straight out of the box, so that while you may decide to craft your own card decks once comfortable with the rules, this is not a requirement to get started.
The Warhammer Underworlds Starter Set contains:
- A 56-Page Rulebook.
- A 56-Page Playthrough booklet.
- The complete Farstriders warband – a company of Stormcast Eternals featuring three push-fit miniatures, cast in blue coloured plastic to ensure they stand out even when unpainted, plus fighter cards and a full Rivals deck of warband-specific cards that let you unleash their noble strategies in battle.
- The complete Sepulchral Guard warband – a band of skeletal warriors comprising seven push-fit models, cast in bone coloured plastic, plus fighter cards and a full Rivals deck of warband-specific cards that let you harness their power in battle.
- 2 Double-sided, fold-out game boards that can be used to assemble your battlefields.
- Warhammer Underworlds tokens, including objectives, wound markers, glory points, and many more.
- 8 Dice – 5 Attack dice and 3 Defence dice, enough for the most devastating blows and desperate defences!
The miniatures in this boxed game are supplied unassembled and unpainted. We recommend using Citadel Colour paints.