Badgers 200 series offers the ease of single action operation while providing the fine spray pattern of dual action type airbrushes for professional results
Depressing the trigger releases a pre-set amount of colour which can be regulated by turning a needle adjustment screw at the back of the airbrush handle. Once the desired paint flow is set, the airbrush will maintain the preset spray pattern until the user chooses to change it.
The finest single action internal mix detail airbrush ever. The Model 200-20 is designed with the PPS paint flow adjusting system, enabling recurring accuracy in spray pattern and line control.
- Self lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear
- Colour cup taper-fit for fast colour changes
- PTFE head seal assures efficient air flow
- Non-slip one piece trigger
- Badger 200-20 detail single action suction feed airbrush
- 22ml Colour cup
- 22ml spare bottle with blank lid
- Side feed cup
There are no reviews yet.