The AB-HS34 side feed airbrush kit comes with a 7cc gravity side fed cup and a 22cc glass suction fed bottle making it an excellent choice for a wide range of airbrush applications.
The AB-HS34 airbrush comes fitted with a 0.3mm nozzle and also supplied with 0.2mm and 0.5mm needle/nozzle headsets making this a very versatile airbrush.
This is a double action type of air brush, where pressing the trigger turns on the air and pulling the trigger operates the needle/tip valve which controls how much paint is released. These can work down to very fine lines (1mm or less) when you have reached the required skill level. The largest spray pattern is approx 40mm dependant on distance from the surface to be sprayed.
This airbrush has internal rubber seals and is not suitable for use with Solvent Based Paints.
- Side feed double action airbrush
- 1.8m braided hose with 1/8bsp swivel nut connections
- 1/8bsp male to 1/4bsp female adaptor
- 0.2mm & 0.5mm complete needle/nozzle headsets
- 7cc side feed gravity and 22cc side feed bottle
- Adjusting spanner