Badgers 200 series offers the ease of single action operation while providing the fine spray pattern of dual action type airbrushes for professional results
Depressing the trigger releases a pre-set amount of colour which can be regulated by turning a needle adjustment screw at the back of the airbrush handle. Once the desired paint flow is set, the airbrush will maintain the preset spray pattern until the user chooses to change it.
This kit contains the bottom feed version of the 200, the top choice for the advanced model painter or decorative stenciler. Also an excellent airbrush for poster painting, auto detailing and ceramics. The model 200 will spray inks, dyes, watercolours, gouaches, properly reduced acrylics, fabric paints, modelling paints, automotive lacquers and enamels and most ceramic stains and glazes.
- Self lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear
- Colour cup taper-fit for fast colour changes
- PTFE head seal assures efficient air flow
- Non-slip one piece trigger
- Badger 200 single action suction feed airbrush with Medium head
- 22ml bottle with fluid tube connector
- 22ml spare bottle with blank lid
- Nylon air hose
- Propellant can regulator