The Badger 350 is a single action external mix airbrush. Air and paint mix outside the airbrush, creating a larger, coarser “dot” pattern and providing a heavier spray volume. The 350 is superb for base coating, stenciling, stipling, touch-up projects etc. An excellent choice for beginning students, hobbyists, ceramists and automotive painters.
This model sprays high viscosity materials such as ceramic glazes and stains and hobby enamels with ease. It is also effectively used with properly reduced acrylics,inks,dyes,watercolours, acrylic lacquers and enamels.
- Colour cup and one piece jar adaptor taper-fit for fast colour changes
- Sprays higher viscosity materials
- Constructed of high impact nylon
- Solvent and chemical resistant
- Badger 350 single action suction feed airbrush
- 22ml Colour cup
- 7ml free standing colour cup
- 22ml spare jar with blank lid
- Fine,medium and heavy nozzles
- Rubber air hose