The Paasche TG is a double action gravity feed airbrush fitted with a 0.35mm nozzle and a 4oz (11.8ml) gravity cup.
Firstly, the Talon airbrush features a chrome plated body and anodized aluminum handle for durability.
Secondary, the PTFE packing allows Paasche Talon airbrushes to handle water and solvent based paints.
- Quality Precision materials for fine detail work
- Highly polished & hardened stainless steel needles for long life and reduced clogging
- Solvent proof needle packing allow spraying of water & solvent based paints
- Chrome plated body
- Double Action, Internal mix, Gravity feed
- Head Size: Size 2 (.38mm)
- Fluid Packing: Can spray solvent or water based fluids
- Air Volume: 20 PSI @ 0.5 CFM
- Air Pressure: 20-75 PSI
- Air Inlet: ¼-20 Thread (Paasche thread) – Adaptor Available
Click on the image below to download the Paasche Talon Airbrush instructions