The Vision airbrush is the newest in the Talon line and is the finest detail airbrush from Paasche.
The atomizing control allows you to dial in the finest detail without adjusting the pressure from your compressor.
Being in the Talon line means it can use all of the same heads that the TG or TS airbrushes use including the Fan Aircap.
The Vision will come installed with Paasche’s new 0.2mm head, hand polished hardened stainless steel needle, sloped trigger, air atomization control and the black chrome plating.
- Quality precision materials for fine detail work
- Highly polished & hardened stainless steel needles for long life and reduced clogging
- Solvent proof needle packing allow spraying of water & solvent based paints
- Atomizing adjustment control Black chrome plated body
- Type: Double Action, Internal mix, Gravity feed
- Head Size: Size 0 (0.2mm)
- Fluid Packing: PTFE – Can spray solvent or water based fluids
- Air Volume: 20 PSI @ .5 CFM
- Air Pressure: 20-75 PSI
- Cup size: .4 oz
- Spray Pattern: HairLine to 1-1/2
- Finish: Black chrome plated body
- Air Inlet: ¼-20 Thread (Paasche thread) – Adaptor Available
Click on the image below to download the Paasche Vision Airbrush instructions