With a double-action trigger to precisely control the air /paint mix, this professional quality airbrush is particularly suitable for detail design work. It is of all metal construction.
The handle has an adjustable stop to enable the regulation of liquid flow, allowing repeatable line widths to be produced.
Applications include, Model Painting, Body Art, Hobby and Craft, Fine Art, Car painting, Photo Retouching, Illustrations, Textiles and T-shirt painting.
This is a double action type of airbrush, where pressing the trigger turns on the air and pulling the trigger operates the needle/tip valve, which controls how much paint is released.
- Gravity feed cup
- Fluid flow regulating screw on handle end
- Nozzle Set – 0.3 mm fitted
- 0.2mm & 0.5mm nozzle sets included
- Quick release coupling body – 1/8 bsp
- Working pressure – 15-40 psi
- Capacity of cup – 7 cc
- Supplied in plastic case complete with: Adjusting spanner , Barbed hose connector