With a double-action trigger to precisely control the air /paint mix, this professional quality airbrush is particularly suitable for detail design work. It is of all metal construction. This airbrush features an air control valve directly on the airbrush for superb control at your fingertips. Also the handle is of a cutaway design, enabling rapid clearance of any fluid tip blockages.
Applications include, Model Painting, Body Art, Hobby and Craft, Fine Art, Car painting, Photo Retouching, Illustrations, Textiles and T-shirt painting.
This is a double action type of air brush, where pressing the trigger turns on the air and pulling the trigger operates the needle/tip valve which controls how much paint is released.
- Gravity feed cup
- Air regulator at airbrush
- Cut away handle for rapid clearing of nozzle blockages
- Working pressure – 15-40 psi
- Gravity feed double action airbrush
- Nozzle set – 0.2 mm fitted
- 0.3mm & 0.5mm nozzle sets included
- Capacity of cup – 7 cc
- Adjusting spanner
- Barbed hose connector