A Cleaning Pot is an essential tool for airbrush artists and users.
- The Cleaning Pot is designed for containing all the overspray from your airbrush when you are cleaning it
- Place the end of your airbrush into the hole on the top of the cleaning pot. Spray through an remaining colour or airbrush cleaner and the pot catches all the fumes and overspray
- It is recommended to put about an inch of water into the cleaning pot. This means that most of what you spray into the pot will adhere to the surface of the water.
- It comes with an hanger that accommodates both gravity and suction feed airbrushes. It also has a stand which helps balance the pot on desktops
- Comes supplied with spare filters