This bleed valve type filter regulator is a direct replacement for the one fitted to our AS06 mini diaphragm compressor and is suitable for all continuously running compressors with an 1/4 BSP (12mm diameter) male outlet.
The bleed valve is situated underneath the moisture trap. Air pressure is regulated by opening the bleed valve, this allows air to escape thus reducing the pressure. Please be aware that the bleed valve regulator when open will allow air pressure to constantly escape thus making a constant pressure drain on your system.
- 1/8 BSP male outlet (9mm diameter)
- 1/4 BSP female inlet (12mm diameter)
- 100 PSI (10 BAR) Pressure gauge
- 50 micron filter to remove particulates and moisture from air supply
- Bleed type regulator to reduce pressure