Wicked Fluorescent Airbrush Colors are water-based, acrylic, multi-surface airbrush paints suitable for any airbrush project and spray-gun application. Heavily saturated with transparent pigments, Wicked Fluorescent Colors use a durable resin suitable for interior or exterior applications with a top coat clear applied over Wicked Colors, such as UVLS Clears. Fluorescent Colours are Not Lightfast and will eventually fade due to exposure to direct light.
Wicked Fluorescent Colors are neon graphic colours that spray transparent direct from the bottle, with a 0.5mm airbrush tip-size. Thin with 4011 Reducer for increased transparency and use with smaller airbrush tip-sizes. For maximum colour brightness, apply over a white base, such as AutoBorne Sealer 6001 White. For exterior use, apply over a colour-keyed AutoBorne Sealer base.
- Neon graphic colours that spray transparent direct from the bottle.
- Fluorescent Colours are best sprayed with airbrush tip-sizes 0.3mm to 0.5mm at 25 – 40+ psi.
- Fluorescent Colours are NOT Lightfast and will eventually fade due to exposure to direct light.
- Thin with 4011 Reducer for use with smaller tip-sizes (as small as 0.18mm) and lower psi setting.
- Mix with 4050 UVLS Gloss Clear (recommended) or 4030 Balancing Clear to create a durable acrylic-urethane resin blend that adheres better to hard-surfaces and cures to a more durable, mar-resistant coating.
- Refer to Wicked Colors Tech Data Sheet for more info