Wicked Opaque Airbrush Colors are water-based, acrylic, multi-surface airbrush paints suitable for any airbrush project and spray-gun application. Made with opaque lightfast pigments and a durable resin, suitable for interior application and exterior application with a top coat clear applied over Wicked Colors, such as UVLS Clears.
Wicked Opaque Colors are made for coverage and spray opaque direct from the bottle, with a 0.5mm airbrush tip-size. Made with a high pigment volume and refined clay to allow colours to cover quickly while having a high chroma. Wicked Opaque Colours are made with a single load of pigment for a brighter, cleaner colour.
- Made for coverage. Colours cover opaque sprayed direct from the bottle.
- Best sprayed with airbrush tip-sizes 0.3mm to 0.5mm, air pressure generally set at lower 20 to 40+ psi.
- Thin with 4011 Reducer for use with smaller tip-sizes and lower psi setting ~ 5% – 10% per volume.
- Mix with 4050 UVLS Gloss Clear (recommended) or 4030 Balancing Clear to create a durable acrylic-urethane resin blend that adheres better to hard-surfaces and cures to a more durable, mar-resistant coating.
- Refer to Wicked Colors Tech Data Sheet for more info.