Performance and versatility for the automotive artist…DAGR.
The New DAGR – You will find that this high quality, versatile airbrush gives the demanding professional artist the full range of performance from spraying fine lines to wide backgrounds with a wide range of materials from solvent-based automotive to water based paints.
The DAGR airbrush is precision made with micro machining and high quality materials.
Each airbrush is spray tested before being packaged in its collectors tin, assuring that it meets the tough quality standards you have come to expect from DeVilbiss.
With proper care, your DAGR airbrush will provide you with excellent performance to express your creativity.
The DAGR sprays most automotive paints, hairline detail to paint-flow shading and gradual shades.
Get creative with the new DeVilbiss DAGR airbrush
- Excellent Control – Hairline detail (.35mm) to high paint-flow shading and gradual fades Smooth double action trigger Pre-set handle for precise control of paint flow
- Versatile – Sprays automotive paints, acrylics, waterbased paints & inks Removable 1/3 oz gravity cup with optional 1/4 oz and 1/2 oz cups available or spray with no cup
- Comfortable – Light weight and balanced. Choice of trigger buttons (additional parts)
- Durable – Solvent proof fluid passages, Teflon® needle packing Copper, nickel and chrome plated body
- High Quality – Hand tested Precision made in U.S.A.
- Value – Crown cap standard for fine lines and needle protection Collector storage tin included
- Specifications – Operating Pressure: 20 to 50 PSI Maximum Inlet Pressure: 175 PSI Needle Packing: Teflon Needle Size: 0.35mm Airbrush Connection: 1/8″BSP
To download the DeVilbiss DAGR airbrush instructions and spares list click on the picture below