These Premium Airbrush Kits contains the performance and reliability of Sparmax compressors paired with some of our Best Selling Branded Airbrushes from Harder & Steenbeck.
Ideal for beginners or professional airbrush artists and suitable for a wide range of fine detail to medium coverage applications including illustration, custom automotive and modelling.
Sparmax TC-610H Plus Compressor
The Sparmax TC-610H Plus is a powerful, quiet & reliable single piston 1/6HP zero maintenance compressor with a working pressure of up to 60 psi.
This model has a 2.5 litre receiver tank that has its pressure maintained automatically by the compressor.
EVOLUTION CRPLUS 2024 – THE NEXT EVOLUTION IN AIRBRUSHING
They have completely redesigned the iconic Evolution to create an airbrush with a performance and specification level never seen before at this price point.
Every part has been redesigned from the ground up, but never losing touch with what makes a Harder & Steenbeck Evolution so loved.
Engineered to help you to paint for longer than ever before, in greater comfort than ever before, faster than ever, more control than ever, with stunning creative possibilities, and a level of user friendliness that’s never been seen in an airbrush of this performance level.
HERE IS A LIST OF THE NEW FEATURES ON THE EVOLUTION 2024 CRPLUS SOLO AIRBRUSH.
- New Fine Line Head Design: the new 0.28mm give better detail than the previous 0.2mm, but with more robustness, less clogging and better sealing. Really, the detail is breathtaking!
- Trigger Cam Control – the trigger system has been redesigned to create a perfect connection between your finger and the needle motion. The unique Excenter now behaves like a true cam system, as accurate and tuneable as in a performance engine! The Excenter cam shape on the Evolution 2024 gives a more responsive feel during detail work whilst remaining accessible and easy to control for a non-expert.
- Speed Clean Trigger – the Excenter now gives nearly 20% more travel to the needle, giving a far faster flushing and cleaning process. This airbrush is designed to work hard and work fast.
- Clog Control System: a new interpretation of the Fine Line head concept for progressing airbrushers – you can see the needle tip, clean the needle tip without needing a brush, but it is always protected. A clean needle tip is the solution to airbrushing with no colour clogging.
- Colour Control – infinitely adjustable needle stop system to support progression, whilst being very fast to adjust and dial in/ out due to its unique triple start thread system.
- Flexible Architecture: you can accessorise your Evolution CRplus with micro, 2ml or 5ml cups, and fit any Harder & Steenbeck head size to fit your needs. The Solo variant comes with the 2ml cup, and the Two in One set comes with the 2ml and the 5ml cups.
- Tool Free – strip your airbrush with no tools! Clean up is faster and easier than ever, and more bullet proof than ever.
- Full CRplus specification – triple chrome plate and gold finishing for ultimate durability.
- Sparmax 610H Plus Single Piston Compressor with Braided 1/8 BSP Hose
- Harder & Steenbeck Evolution 2024 CRplus Solo gravity feed airbrush (0.28mm needle/nozzle set)
- Quick release body
- Airbrush Cleaning Pot and Stand
European customers can connect to EU mains by purchasing the following UK to EURO plug adaptor