This set was developed for painting the camouflage patterns of the French Air Force during the Second World War, starting with the initial period in 1939, the end of the Battle for France in June 1940 and the subsequent armistice in November 1942. This set contains the profiles of the airplanes with indications and detailed descriptions of the colours needed for painting the camouflage patterns.
This Vallejo Air War Series Paint set comes with the following eight colours in 17ml bottles.
- 71.035 – Model Air Camouflage Pale Brown (17ml)
- 71.040 – Model Air Burnt Umber (17ml)
- 71.043 – Model Air US Olive Drab (17ml)
- 71.047 – Model Air Grey (17ml)
- 71.078 – Model Air Yellow RLM04 (17ml)
- 71.093 – Model Air NATO Green (17ml)
- 71.269 – Model Air Red (17ml)
- 71.275 – Model Air USAF Medium Gray (17ml)