This set was developed for painting the camouflage patterns of the French Air Force in the period starting with the end of World War II until today.
This set includes the colour for the natural metal finish, commonly used during the 50’s & 60’s, the colours for the mimetic schemes of air superiority patterns and desert camouflage named “Chad” and the colour for the latest tendency of low visibility grey. The set contains profiles of the airplanes with detailed descriptions of the camouflage patterns and colours needed to paint them
This Vallejo Air War Series Paint set comes with the following eight colours in 17ml bottles.
- 70.615 – Model Air USN Light Ghost Grey Primer (17ml)
- 71.035 – Model Air Camouflage Pale Brown (17ml)
- 71.065 – Model Air Metallic Aluminium (17ml)
- 71.097 – Model Air Medium Gunship Grey (17ml)
- 71.277 – Model Air Dark Gull Gray (17ml)
- 71.294 – Model Air US Forest Green (17ml)
- 71.299 – Model Air Intermediate Blue (17ml)
- 71.400 – Model Air UK Desert Pink (17ml)
There are no reviews yet.