Set of 8 model Air colors which include all the references needed to paint any type of British army vehicles, used between 1939 and 1945, beginning with the forces stationed in British territory, the Expeditionary forces in France and the forces in Italy and on the European front.
The references of the colors used by the British armed forces on light vehicles or tanks were ruled by very strict regulations and in accordance with the date and specific operation, however exact historical colors, such as those employed by Tarmac, were not available for reproduction even though already in 1931, a color chart with these colors was available.
For the colors of this set we have been assisted by the expert Mike Starmer, whose work is well known by modelers and historians.
- 71.005 – Model Air Grey Blue (17ml)
- 71.038 – Model Air Camouflage Medium Brown (17ml)
- 71.039 – Model Air Hull Red (17ml)
- 71.284 – Model Air UK Light Mud (17ml)
- 71.316 – Model Air N.41 Dark Olive Drab (17ml)
- 71.324 – Model Air BS Dark Green (17ml)
- 71.330 – Model Air Khaki Green Number 3 (17ml)
- 70.607 – Vallejo Primer UK Bronze Green (17ml)