The set includes 8 colours from the Model Air range in supplied in 17 ml bottles.
Suitable for painting the scale model of the Titanic, offering the most suitable and correct shades based on the latest research and historical sources. For example, the draught color below hull, which has often been represented in a dark red tone and, according to historical samples and records of the time, it was indeed a dark salmon hue similar to that used on the Queen Mary and other Olympic-Class ships.
The references included allow the modeler to paint the deck and its parts in wood, upper hull, yellow line that separated it from the draught anti-fouling color, chimneys and their characteristic tone, lifeboats with the right interior tone and the tarps that covered them.
- 71.027 – Vallejo Model Air – Light Brown (17ml)
- 71.057 – Vallejo Model Air – Black (17ml)
- 71.078 – Vallejo Model Air – Yellow RLM04 (17ml)
- 71.270 – Vallejo Model Air – Off-White (17ml)
- 71.288 – Vallejo Model Air – UK BSC 64 Portland Stone (17ml)
- 71.442 – Vallejo Model Air – Anti-Fouling Red (17ml)
- 71.443 – Vallejo Model Air – Faded Yellow (17ml)
- 71.444 – Vallejo Model Air – Wood Deck (17ml)