Set of 8 Model Air colors, containing a selection of colors needed for painting any type of British army vehicles, used between 1939 and 1943 and deployed from the African front up to Egypt and the Middle East.
The color references used by the British on light and armored vehicles relate to a very strict order of applications by date and operation, however the exact historical colors, such as those employed by Tarmac, were not available for reproduction, although even in 1931 a color chart already existed with the exact shades.
In this aspect, the advice of Mike Starmer, well known to modelers and historians, has been invaluable.
- 71.012 – Model Air Dark Green (17ml)
- 71.030 – Model Air Brown Green (17ml)
- 71.031 – Model Air Middle Stone (17ml)
- 71.043 – Model Air US Olive Drab (17ml)
- 71.057 – Model Air Black (17ml)
- 71.143 – Model Air UK Light Stone (17ml)
- 71.309 – Model Air Dark Slate Grey (17ml)
- 70.400 – Model Air UK Desert Pink (17ml)