Vallejo Starter Kit contains:
This Vallejo Model Air Basic Paint set comes with the following sixteen colours in 17 ml dropper lid bottles
- 71.001 White
- 71.002 Medium Yellow
- 71.003 Red
- 71.004 Blue
- 71.005 Gray Blue
- 71.007 Olive Green
- 71.008 Pale Blue
- 71.013 Yellow Olive
- 71.027 Light Brown
- 71.031 Middle Stone
- 71.033 Yellow Ochre
- 71.036 Mahogany
- 71.037 Mud Brown
- 71.040 Burnt Umber
- 71.050 Light Grey
- 71.057 Black
- Vallejo Airbrush Cleaner is an indispensable product for cleaning the airbrush between colors.
- It not only eliminates rests of the color used, but at the same time lubricates the interior of the airbrush without damaging the mechanism.
- If used to flush out paint between colour changes, it can be diluted with 50% water.
- Thinner for Model Air, Game Air and Liquid Acrylic.
- Vallejo Airbrush Thinner can also be used with Model Color and Game Color to make them suitable for airbrushing
- Thinner is used to reduce the consistency and to reduce the size of the paint pigment. Reducing paints with Vallejo thinner doesn’t result in loss of adhesion
- We recommend the addition of a few drops of thinner to the Model Air and Game Air colors while airbrushing.
- Model Air Airbrush Flow Improver is designed to improve the flow and delay the drying of paint on the needle (Tip Dry) while airbrushing.
- It is recommended to add 1-2 drops of Flow Improver to 10 drops of Model Air.