This complete kit comes with an on-demand mini piston compressor with 3 litre air receiver, 1.8 metre braided air hose and a gravity side feed & suction feed airbrush
An excellent starter kit for modelling or any of the following applications: cake decorating, make up, t-shirt’s, nail art or general artwork.
Royal Max TC-80T Mini Piston Compressor with 3 Litre Air Receiver
The TC-80T oil-less compressor has a 3.0 litre receiver tank that has its pressure maintained automatically by the compressor. Once it has reached the maximum output pressure of 57 PSI it shuts off automatically. Only when the airbrush is triggered and the tank pressure falls below 40 PSI does it restart.
- Ultra quiet (54db) – can be used unobtrusively in the home
- Maintenance free oil-less piston design with lightweight aluminium construction
- Built in carry handle – light and easy to transport
- 3.0 litre Receiver tank – ensures pulse free output, and use of up to two airbrushes simultaneously (adaptor required)
- Industrial type push lock pressure regulator with gauge, water trap and air filter
- Pressure relief safety valve
- Rubber feet
- Supplied with a three pin UK plug
- Motor – 240V 50Hz 1Ph
- Power rating – 150W
- Rotational speed – 1450 rpm
- Maximum pressure – 57 psi
- 1/8 BSP male outlet
- Air displacement – 23 litres/min
- Weight – 5.2kg
AB-132 Gravity Side Feed Airbrush (0.25mm)
With a double-action trigger to precisely control the air /paint mix, this professional quality airbrush is particularly suitable for detail design work. It is of all metal construction. The handle an adjustable stop to enable the regulation of liquid flow, allowing repeatable line widths to be produced.
The side feed cup can be rotated and locked into position which makes this airbrush ideal for airbrushing at extreme angles.
This is a double action type of airbrush, where pressing the trigger turns on the air and pulling the trigger operates the needle/tip valve, which controls how much paint is released. These can work down to very fine lines (1mm or less) when you have reached the required skill level. The largest spray pattern is approx 40mm dependant on distance from the surface to be sprayed.
- Gravity feed multi angle adjustable side cup
- Fluid flow adjuster on end of handle
- Fluid nozzle – 0.25 mm
- Working pressure – 15-30 psi
- Capacity of cup – 7 cc
AB-800 Suction Feed Airbrush (0.35mm)
With a double-action trigger to precisely control the air /paint mix, this professional quality airbrush is particularly suitable for detail to medium coverage work. Featuring a cut-away handle for easy clearing of paint blockages.
- Bottom feed cup and bottle
- Initial fluid flow setting screw
- Fluid nozzle – 0.35 mm
- Working pressure – 15-30 psi
- Capacity of cup – 22 c.c.
- TC-80T – compressor with 3 litre air receiver
- AB-24 – 1.8m braided air hose
- AB-132 – gravity side feed airbrush (0.25mm)
- AB-800 – suction feed airbrush (0.35mm)
European customers can connect to EU mains by purchasing the following UK to EURO plug adaptor