Wicked Pearlescent Airbrush Colors are water-based, acrylic, multi-surface airbrush paints suitable for any airbrush project and spray-gun application. Made with transparent pearl powders and a durable resin, Wicked Pearlescent Colors are excellent for interior application and exterior application with a top coat clear applied over, such as UVLS Clears. Pearlescent colors refract light and create brilliant effects when top-coated with a gloss clear such as 4050 UVLS Gloss Clear.
For best results over plastic, wood, hard-surface & automotive, apply over a colour-keyed Sealer Base, Aluminum & Silvers over 6013 Silver Sealer.
- Pearlescent base colours that spray transparent / semi-opaque direct from the bottle, with a 0.5mm airbrush tip-size.
- Thin generously, up to 10% per volume with 4011 Reducer for increased transparency and use with smaller airbrush tip-sizes down to 0.3mm.
- Air pressure generally set at lower 20 to 40+ psi.
- Mix with 4050 UVLS Gloss Clear (recommended) or 4030 Balancing Clear to create a durable acrylic-urethane resin blend that adheres better to hard-surfaces and cures to a more durable, mar-resistant coating.
- Refer to Wicked Colors Tech Data Sheet for more info.